Friday, January 7, 2011

January 3rd Email








Hey family!!!

Wow. wHAT A CRAZY MONTH WEEK!  i HAVE ONLY GOOD THINGS TO SAY. To be honest im seeing a lot of changes in myself and im just really at peace..more than any other time in my life.  I have set some goals for myself to really be the best I cant be and do ALL i can do. I have realized how short the time i have here and i know i can step it up even more. I think the one really hard thing about being a missionary is you always feel like you can be doing more. It can be a little overwhelming.

I am pretty sure this will be my last transfer here in concepcion. I had an interview with my pres. on friday and he asked me if I would like to stay and train or if I would like to change sectors and train next cambio. I didnt really give him a real answer but Im kinda hoping to change and train next cambio. I only have 3 transfers left so itd be nice to spend them all in another sector even though it will be hard to leave where I am.

Christmas and New years were nice!! We had some great families help us feel right at home!! And we ate greaaaaaaaaaaaaat food!! This week I working with 2 younger missionaries. My president send them to my area so I could do some training with them. Sometimes I just feel so inadiquet ( i dont know how to spell that word haha)

I have really been able to communicate much better lately with the people. Im working on my accent..but I itll come soon hopefully.

i LOVED talking to my fam on christmas day!! It was sooooo exciting!!


I know being with a companion 24-7 will help me with my relationship with my future husband. Before my mission i was so independent and just liked doing everything on my own time and by myself. I have learned how much you can learn from other people if you let them be themselves!!

A mission really is a time to learn things I know I will be able to apply for the rest of my life!


I love you all thank you for your cards or letters!!

LOVE
Hermana Paige Conley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment