Monday, March 28, 2011

March 7th Email










Hey family!

How is everything going! Not too much news this week. We had a conference which was fun. We learned a lot and got to see alot of the other sisters and elders from other parts of the mission. Its so exciting to see them because these missionaries become your family here!

On Sunday, Our investigator Karen got baptized. It was very special. Its starting to get cooler here in the mornings and in the afternoons. Eek. I will be here for the beginning of winter_rain season! noooo!!!

then i´ll be going home to texas hot weather! I love sun! Makes me so happyyyyy! Just not walking it 10 hours a day.

I cant imagine what it will be like being a normal person again. Kinda makes me sick to my stomach. I LOVE this mission with alllllllllll My heart!! I love these people and their way of life. I love sharing something I KNOW to be true. And watching it change peoples lives. This experience is the best.

10 weeks left. And i am going to enjoy every second of it.

Hermana Paige Conley

No comments:

Post a Comment