Thursday, March 25, 2010

Time is FLYING.

Family.Friends.

To begin...

Earthquake
- I want to thank you all for your donations and prayers. You will not believe what we have been able to accomplish. It amazing. Things are slowly starting to get back to normal but supposedly we have another one on the way. Could be 10 min from now or another year. But All is well, we are back in our secure house and things are going well.We still feel the aftershocks almost everyday..but we have gotten use to them.

News- I just found out today that I get to be with Hermana Egbert for another 6 weeks! Yay! We work really well together! I love her! We laugh allll day. Shes hilarious! We are back to doing a lot of more normal missionary work. Its amazing what this experience has done to actually help people. People have opened their heart and are more receptive to learning about Christ. We have 3 people that we have taught this week that are getting baptized coming up! They are amazing!

The work
-We have been doing a lot of service. Its a great feeling helping these people. You cant even imagine the things that we see. Its unreal. But we are able to help these people not only get back up on their feet physically but spiritually. I love watching people change for the better. It feels like we get to witness little miracles everyday. People from Chile think that we are crazy for still being here after all this and being away from our families...But i could not be anywhere else than right where I am. I love this mission. I cant believe I am already about 6 months through it. Time is FLYING.

Thank you again for everything! I love you allll sooo much!
Write me letters!!

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment